Hults Bruk, The Kisa
The Hults Bruk Kisa is medium sized felling axe.
This item has an axe head weight of 2 Lbs and a handle length of 26 inches.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed manual.
Overall Weight: 2 6/7 lbs.
Head Weight: 2 lbs.
Handle Length: 26"
Head: Solid Swedish steel
Handle: Solid American Hickory